What Is Love - Relationships

science think....

Biological models of sex tend to view love as a mammalian drive, much like hunger or thirst. Helen Fisher, an anthropologist and human behavior researcher, divides the experience of love into three partly overlapping stages: lust, attraction, and attachment. Lust is the feeling of sexual desire; romantic attraction determines what partners mates find attractive and pursue, conserving time and energy by choosing; and attachment involves sharing a home, parental duties, mutual defense, and in humans involves feelings of safety and security.[ Three distinct neural circuitries, including neurotransmitters, and three behavioral patterns, are associated with these three romantic styles.


but love is........

When you truly love someone, it may be hard to express those emotions through words. In fact, real love may make you feel weak in the knees and unable to speak. Perhaps that’s the best type of love – where the other person makes you fall so completely in love that you are unable to think properly. Though that can become a problem as well.

This list of the best love quotes of all time is sure to mak


e it easier to express your emotions and feelings of love to your partner. These famous inspirational love quotes and sayings will help you describe exactly how you are feeling with the most simple wording.
Throughout this list, you will find quotes from this generation as well as from generations way before ours. But each one of these quotes is formed by someone who was deeply in love at one point or another.
So, without any further ado, here are the best phrases about love, and being in love that you can use to express your feelings to your partner.
i,m love in with you because my realty is finnaly than my dreams......
i know but is love,,,it is because of you........
our relationship is meant to be....some that was written intha stars and draw intoour destiney......


............When you feel that you have finally found your soul mate, this romantic quote on love will help you set the mood by letting them know exactly how you feel about your relationship. It may have taken some time for both of you to meet and fall in love. But once you did, it’s obvious that you were both destined to be together.


.......Love to me is someone telling me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I’d jump out of a plane for you.

                     mother love...                              

..................I Love You Messages for Mom: Why wait for Mother’s Day or birthdays to tell your mum how much you love her? Do yourself a favor and don’t depend on cheesy quotes and greeting cards that start with Dear Mom and end with the most boring one-liners. Make it personal and dig deep in your heart to think of something sweet you have to say to the woman who has made unimaginable sacrifices in her own life to infuse happiness in yours. Think of all the cute memories, hugs and the funny moments that have brought the family together. Pen down your thoughts on a note or put them up on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram where everyone can see. Show her that you may have been a rebel but in your heart you’re still a son or a daughter who loves her now and forever.A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all, complains little. Gives all, expects little. All she wants is her child to be happy – that’s what I’ve learnt from all these years. Thanks for everything, love you mom.

2) With you, I have fought and argued. In return, you kept a calm mood. At you, I have ranted and screamed. At me, you made sure your love beamed. For you, I could have definitely done more. For me, your heart has always had an open door. I love you mom.
3) The job of a mother is more important than the job of any  in this world. run companies, mothers change lives. make good employees. Mothers make life I love you mom.
4) This is a tribute to a woman who works hard to pay the mortgage, raise her children and support her friends. She is not SuperWoman, she is my mom. I love you.
5) If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you.
Cute quote from daughter to mother I want to be just like you
6) I may never be able to be exactly like you, but just the thought of filling the shoes of a woman like you makes me a better person. I love you mom.
7) The world would change into a better place if producers started making reality TV shows about how loving moms like you juggle the burdensome responsibilities of work, family and kids – all while carrying a beautiful smile on the face. I love you ma.
8) I am not afraid of dying because I have already been to heaven – the warm place where I rest my head on my mother’s shoulder. I love you mom.
 9) Mom – your love is the chicken soup for my soul. I love you.
10) I fight with you every now and then, I keep arguing again and again. But deep down inside I hope that your heart knows, that my love for you will forever grow. I love you ma..........💛💛

,...... Everything I have learned about love, I learned from my mother. For it is mothers who bend, twist, flex, and break most dramatically before our uninitiated eyes. Fathers bear, conceal, inflict, sometimes vanish, so the mythology of domestic union tells us. But mothers absorb, accept, give in, all to tutor daughters in the syntax, the grammar of yearning and love.” 💟💟

Comments

Popular Posts